Tuesday, January 8, 2013

In Search of the Perfect Penis





I've had many different men and have had many different size penises inside of me over the years.  How much of a difference is there really?

I've written about circumcised versus uncircumcised but this post answers a different question.  How about the size and shape of a man's penis.  Does that make any real difference?

Well the thickness of a man makes the most real difference in the overall experience.  As I've said before, I prefer an circumcised man to enter me because of the extra stretching the head of the penis does as it enters me, other than that there is no difference.  But the thickness of a penis has a greater degree of control over how much pleasure I can receive.  However, too thick and it hurts, so it has to be just right and it's different with each man.

I've been with men with fairly skinny penises and have orgasmed.  I've been with men with very thick  penises and didn't.   How about the different shapes and lengths?  I've had bent ones and curved ones inside of me.  I've had long ones and very long ones also.  I've had very small and very large.  At the end though, it's usually how the man operates his equipment that counts.  Sure, I enjoy a thicker penis only because it is easier to orgasm if the man is lazy.  A smaller penis needs to be in the hands of a skilled man for it to work.

I've actually found that men with larger penises are more lazy in bed, thinking that their huge manhood will take care of business for them.  I actually prefer to be intimate with someone with a smaller penis that knows how to do foreplay, kiss, touch, and be intimate rather than a man with a perfect penis that just wants to be lazy and "fuck me."  Of course there are men out there with the the "perfect penis" in thickness, length, and shape that are wonderful at foreplay and intimacy.  Those are the ones I remember most fondly.

As I've gotten older I've found that I crave intimacy rather than just raw sex.  Don't get me wrong, I love to get "pounded" every now and then, but recently I've been wanting the intimacy involved in sex.  Give that to me through touching, foreplay, whispering sweetly into my ears, kissing me passionately and ending it all with intercourse and I'm yours.  If you do that then I really don't care about the size of your penis  because by the time you are entering me I will be so ready that just about any sized man, large or small, will be able to bring me to an orgasm.

So men of smaller status don't be disheartened.  Learn to be intimate and you will be set for life.

Natalie

2 comments:

  1. i have read both your Literotica story and your blog.. find it very interesting and compelling to read i am curious why you have no comments but as you say mostly just writting for hubby and you . Do you think that over time you and your husband have progressed from swinging to hotwife or cuckold? Anyway thanks for writting and KEEP writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're all right there! As for my own penis, I'm quite happy with it, slightly curved downwards (which is ideal for somepositions and less for others) and a 18 cm length I guess is just about average. I've heard that a lot of women love to see "monster coks", yet between the sheets I notice that most of my previous sexual partners are quite satisfied with the size I have myself.

    But at the very end, I think it all comes down to how a man uses his penis really. I mean, I have a habit of putting all my concentration in actually feeling which exact spots my friend is reaching, aiming to stimulate the women's as well as my own most sensitive areas. And I think men in general should do that more often as well, as I hear a lot of women say that most men just pump in and out as hard and as fast as possible, totally forgetting that having sex is a game of merging each others sensual feelings.

    Yeah, that can be tricky sometimes because not every women likes the same things, but I guess a lot can be learned from each others reactions, facial expressions, movements, sounds etc.

    ReplyDelete